What is "personal information"?
The word "personal" means information that can identify you, or is specific to you, which you give us on our website, including your address, name, age, telephone numbers and email addresses.
Collection of personal information
When collecting personal information on our web site, the Company shall do so only when necessary and disclose the purpose in advance. You can use your discretion when providing personal information to us and have every right to refuse to provide it. Please note that, however, failing to provide such information may result in customers being unable to take full advantage of the services on our web site which require your personal information.
Use of personal information
Within the scope of purposes outlined, the Company will use the personal information with which you provide the Company. In case that the necessity to use your personal information beyond the scope of purposes the Company outlines arises, the Company shall make use of it only after explaining the purpose in advance. In case that you do not agree with such use, you may refuse it at your own discretion.
Nondisclosure of personal information to third parties
The Company shall not disclose, offer, or lend to any third parties your personal information which you provide the Company on this web site, except for the following cases:
- Where you consent to it;
- Where it is found to be necessary to disclose your personal information to its shops or within the Company in order to answer your enquiries;
- Where it is necessary to disclose your personal information to outsourcers or subcontractors who have concluded a nondisclosure agreement with the Company in advance, in order to accomplish the purposes of collecting personal information which have been disclosed to you;
- Where such personal information is compiled as statistical data and will not identify an individual;
- Where there is an imminent danger to human life, of bodily harm, and/or property damage, and there is an urgent need to do so;
- Where disclosure of personal information is required based upon laws or regulations.
The contents contained in this web site, including letters and images, are copyrighted by the Company. A copyright is a right of intellectual property which belongs to the creator of said property. All property, including photos, images, texts and layout designs, created by the Company, are copyrighted. Using such property, except for private use, and/or beyond the scope explicitly recognized by laws and regulations, such as copying, modifying, uploading, displaying, sending, distributing, licensing, selling, or publishing, shall be prohibited unless the Company gives its approval in advance.